The Performing Arts They are also supported by workers in related fields, such as writers, composers, set designers, lighting designers, costume designers, make-up artists, stage workers, producers, etc. There is also a specialized form of stage art in which the artists perform their work facing the viewer as if it were a living plastic work, which is called Performance and to which, for the same reason, considered as close to the Plastic Arts.
The objective of this section is to support the professional fabric of the Performing Arts, theater, dance, and circus, through the exhibition of their works,
Which must have been premiered in 2016 and 2017, or that can be premiered in 948 markets.
Complementary activities will also be carried out, such as presentations, commercial appointments, meetings between agents, stands, etc.
Also, it is about boosting the professional, cultural offer of this area, and incorporating it into the programming of cultural agents from other territories.
The prescribers will be progrmadoras and programmers of beautiful spaces of different formats, directors of festivals, institutions and professionals and the distribution of the various territories, to which they will be invited to participate in 948 markets.
|The professionals of the performing arts of Navarra can register their proposals in the corresponding registration form.
• Certificate of Tax Residence in Navarra.
• Certificate of Economic Activities Tax (IAE) in the year 2017, in the section corresponding to the sector.
• Justification of being registered in the Special Regime of Self-Employed Workers (RETA), at least six months, in the last 18 months, without having to be these following ones; by the presentation of work life or bank receipts.
• Present at least one show already premiered on the registration date.
Presentation Of The Performing Arts And Music Area
In this section, the Ministry of Culture shows information about the organization and resources for the promotion, promotion, and dissemination of everything related to the performing arts: dance, theater, music, and circus in Spain.
From this page users can access to:
General information of the National Institute of Performing Arts and Music (INAEM), an organization that deals with the articulation and development of programs related to music, dance, theater and circus for the Ministry.
• Festivals Dedicated to different aspects of the musical, theatrical or dance cultural offer, in which INAEM sponsors, assists or collaborates with other institutions and entities.
• Awards. Convened by the INAEM and Gold Medals awarded annually by the Secretary of State for Culture to recognize people or outstanding activities in theater, music, dance, and circus.